NHS Frimley has transferred the management of funding requests to South, Central & West CSU Clinical Policy Implementation (CPI) Service from 1st July 2022
Making the best use of our limited resources and prioritising what we spend public money on are of crucial importance in providing the best possible NHS service across Frimley.
To help us prioritise, we use national and local policies to ensure that the treatments and medicines we commission have a clinically proven benefit in meeting the health needs of the population.
This means that we won’t routinely fund individual treatments or medicines that do not have clinically proven benefit. For some procedures or medicines we fund subject to national and local criteria being met.
For more information, on:
- Treatments not Routinely Funded
- Procedures with Restrictions and Thresholds
- Operating Process for Procedures with Restrictions
- Assisted Conception Policy
- Individual Funding Request Policy
- Individual Funding Request Standard Operating Procedure
Click here if you are registered with a GP in East Berkshire
Click here if you are registered with a GP in North East Hampshire or Farnham
Click here if you are registered with a GP in Surrey Heath